During week 2 I made a very very primitive Tie Fighter.
The main problem this week was trying the autogrid feature which was recommended in the lecture, whenever I used it I would have a shape end up somewhere completely different from where I intended. I need to practice this some more in the coming weeks, although the align tool is fine for now.
I'm not looking forward to doing the Tie Fighter window, as it was really fiddly the first time, so I've decided to leave it for a little while and build up my skills on creating other parts of the spaceships, and come back to it when I feel a little more ready.
I also need to keep in mind that I have to turn the primitive shape into an editable poly. I'll delete shapes and retry them, and get slightly frustrated when I can't manipulate them properly.
I'll update with a picture of a the very basic Tie Fighter soon.
Update 28/10/15:

No comments:
Post a Comment